Submit your Member Share via the section below. You can record directly on this page, or you can upload an existing recording.
To do a Share that includes PowerPoint slides, we recommend recording via Zoom (using the Screen Share functionality) and uploading the file below. You can reach out to our team if you need further tech assistance.
Three Tips To Look Awesome On Video
- LIGHT: Position yourself so that most of the light is coming from in front of you instead of behind you. If you have a window behind you, shut the blinds.
- CAMERA: Adjust your camera if it is too low or high. Your camera should be at eye level. Choose a professional, interesting background. Frame yourself either waist or chest up, not your full body.
- SOUND: barking dogs and slamming doors can be distracting! Find a quiet space to record, and shut the door.
Recording instructions (for desktops/laptops):
- After you click “record”, your browser may prompt you to allow freedomfounders.com to use your microphone and camera; click “allow.”
- Click the red button in the lower left of the video screen to begin recording. When you're finished, click it again to stop. You may view your recording by clicking the play button.
- You can record another video by repeating step two.