Create a 30 second video to introduce yourself to the Freedom Founders Membership! These videos will be played before/during breaks at Freedom Founders events.
Two Simple Steps To Make Your 30 Second Video Amazing!
- Share your name
- How you serve dentists/investors
Note: Please do NOT include contact information in the video. This video will play during the event. The purpose of this video is to encourage members to introduce themselves to you, sit at your roundtable, and begin an organic relationship.
Three Tips To Look Awesome On Video
- LIGHT: Position yourself so that most of the light is coming from in front of you instead of behind you. If you have a window behind you, shut the blinds.
- CAMERA: Adjust your camera if it is too low or high. Your camera should be at eye level. Choose a professional, interesting background. Frame yourself either waist or chest up, not your full body.
- SOUND: barking dogs and slamming doors can be distracting! Find a quiet space to record, and shut the door.
That’s it! Our team will review your video to confirm that it meets these guidelines. Instructions on using the webpage recorder are below.
Recording instructions (for desktops/laptops):
- After you click “record”, your browser may prompt you to allow freedomfounders.com to use your microphone and camera; click “allow.”
- Click the red button in the lower left of the video screen to begin recording. When you’re finished, click it again to stop. You may view your recording by clicking the play button.
- You can record another video by repeating step two.