The two candidates now in the final run for the White House proving this long-standing quote to be… unfortunately very true.
Q: “David, what’s your point?”
We can only control what we can control. Regardless of who our next President is, I don’t see it changing my world for the better anytime soon.
Fact is, we have to take control of our own lives. Sticking our heads in the sand and “hoping” something will just change on its own is not a strategy.
Q: “How can I take control?”
Here is key strategy to take control and not just survive, but thrive in the turbulent times ahead:
Look at from whom and from where you take advice.
Is it from the news media? Trade industry reports or conferences? Personal advisors like your CPA, attorney or financial advisor/broker?
If that’s where you trust your future, you might have a problem.
Can any of the above truly have your personal best interest at heart?
Are they just doing the best that they can with what they have to put food on their own table?
Hint: the answer is too often the latter.
Solution? A personal mastermind.
It’s like having your own board of directors – just like major companies and corporations – advisors who serve without an agenda – whose sole purpose is to provide unbiased advice to the company leadership team (YOU).
Who’s in your court? Have you created a board of directors?
Knowing where to start is tough – It takes time and effort to make this happen.
There’s always a Fast Track.
That’s where Freedom Founders comes in. It’s a mastermind community of the highest caliber.
Here are comments from our members from the last meeting (in August):
- “Keep up the good work – best meeting yet.” – Dr. Phil.
- “You guys are just great. Meetings are always filled with good content and very inspirational.” – Dr. Lee Wyant
- “As a first time attendee, I was very impressed with the group overall. It was the best meeting I have attended in a long time.” – Dr. Brent Bowen
- “This meeting was spectacular…Not sure how you’re going to keep this up!!” – Jeannie Harasin (Dr. John Harasin)
- “Super pleased with everything. It was the best one I’ve been to yet.” – Dr. Sean O’Rourke
- “Great, great stuff!” – Dr. Philip Lance
- “You get better each time in ways I never thought about. You’ve done an excellent job with a superior team.” – Ron Phillips, Trusted Advisor
Freedom Founders is not open to everyone – it’s a very select group and kept that way on purpose.
If you’re committed to your own freedom, a person with high integrity and a willingness to share and collaborate, I invite you to apply…
To your freedom,
P.S. If you’re happy with the status quo, you don’t need a mastermind. Some people just like to “go it alone” – and that’s okay.